Friday, March 16, 2012

How much is too much?

I have been struggling with how much to share here. There are a few things that I want to write about, but some are very personal, and would immediately identify me to anyone that knows me. Not that I am keeping this blog a secret from friends/family, but I want this to be a place that I can write about anything that's on my mind, without worrying about upsetting friends or family in any way.

After much consideration, I have decided that I'm going to talk about anything and everything that comes to mind, but will be very careful with how much detail I divulge.

This year is about personal growth for me, so I feel like I have to put some of this stuff "out there."
Some of it will be banal, I'm sure, but it will still be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment